Thursday 21 March 2024

The Peacock 1186

 "Don't mean to break up your little sleepover."

"This does look almost like a pajama party, doesn´t it." says George.

"Welcome to my afternoon slumber party "say I.

"When do you want to get going?" Says Jeffrey.

"About five minutes ago."

"I'm not hungry yet", says George."

"Nor am I say I.  "And I'm still not ready to move from this bed yet."  In fact, I am feeling very nicely swaddled in that warm dry fog of half sleep, half wake.

"I'll count to five", says Carl.  "One...Two...Three..." and before he can get to four, George has just grabbed him by the arm and pulled him onto the bed next to him, where he is now lying between us.

"Hey, this is a mutiny!"

"Oh good, you have your phone with you", says George, yanking it out of his hand.

"Hey, who the fuck do you think you're calling on my phone!"

"Door Dash."

No comments:

Post a Comment