Sunday 3 March 2024

The Peacock 1168

 There is no reason for returning to the condo , so we are going straight to the parkade.  As we are climbing into the van I muse out loud, "I could put them in the den for now, and tomorrow Jesús can sleep in dad's office, since it also has a small sofa bed, and there are also mattresses and bedding in the basement where I am hoping Jason and Lazarus will be comfortable."

"Do you reckon it's clean enough"  says Carl.

"Oh yes.  I gave it a thorough inspection.  The cleaners did a stellar job.

"I just got a text from George" says Francois.  They´re in Burnaby on Canada Way."

"Tell them to turn onto Grandview Highway and to stay on there all the way on Twelfth, and then on Tenth to Westbrook.  Once they´re on Westbrook tell them to pause and call me direct..."


No comments:

Post a Comment