Friday 15 March 2024

The Peacock1180

 I almost have to ask permission to go off to my room for a nap.  Well, they are going to have to get over it.  Or Carl is going to have to get over it.  I am bloody tired, and no I am neither looking at my phone or my laptop because I know that Erik has sent me at least one text already, if not two or three.  I'll look for him after my nap.  I am so bloody tired and even now atop my father's big bed I can feel myself sinking, and sinking, and sinking...

Someone is knocking at the door.  Carl, but I am unable to answer as the bed pulls me down for yet more sleep...and now there is another knock.  This time loud and insistent.  "Yeah?"  I  am feeling anything but polite.  Slowly the door pushes open.  Jeffrey's pale English schoolboy face appears in the halflight...

No comments:

Post a Comment