Saturday 16 March 2024

The Peacock 1181

 "Am I disturbing you?" he says shyly, standing tentatively by the partially open door.  

"Well, I'm awake now, so you'd might as well come in."

"Do you want me to leave the door open?" he says.

"Yes, please."  And there is no way I am going to entertain a married man in my bed chamber with the door shut.  He still looks hesitant and uncertain, so I motion towards the wicker chair n the corner.  There are a pair of jeans and a sweater draped on it.  "Just toss them onto the bed here and sit down and make yourself comfortable."

"I'm sorry to bug you, like this.  George is sound asleep and I was bored but just felt to shy too go out and visit the others, and..."

"And you were wanting to talk to me about George, or about your relationship, anyway."

"Well, um, yes.  I guess you're right..."


No comments:

Post a Comment