Sunday 11 August 2024

The Peacock 1330

 There are six rooms and a bathroom in the attic.  They seem rather spartan and small, but functional and with multiple dimensions because of the dormer windows and the sloping walls.

"Seventeen potential bedrooms"say I.

"Which means one thing" says Carl.

"That we can fit everyone in here under one roof", says Sarah.

Jesús hasn't looked at his phone once, since coming in the house with us.  "I hope I can live here with you", he says.

"You are more than welcome", says Carl.  "Chris..."

"I don't know.  I still think I should stay in my father's house."

"I don't see why not", says Sarah.  

"What are Jason's and Lazarus' plans", says Carl.

"I honestly think they're done with us.  Before we left this morning Lazarus stated most emphatically that they don't want any more drama."

"Then they'd might as well stop living" says Carl.

No comments:

Post a Comment