Friday 16 August 2024

The Peacock 1335

 "Very funny."

"Sarah", says Carl. "You've been with us a couple of years.  You've never seen or experienced around there any unusual phenomena."

""I've heard from some of you about weird encounters with supernatural beings, if that's what you're getting at.  but no.  Nothing at all.  But it stands to reason.  I have a very logical mind, so I'm not inclined to flights of the imagination."

"How like my sister Melissa you are"

"I don't have autism", she enunciates,"if that's what you are implying."

"Nothing of the sort, Sarah. nothing at all of the sort."

"Maureen, yes, she said she's seen some odd phenomena, bright lights and supernatural presence and stuff.  Jennifer has at times felt very uneasy going outside.  But they are also quite imaginative, unlike me."

"You're proud of being unimaginative?" 

"Don't gaslight.  I'm proud of having a logical mind."

"Sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment