Wednesday 16 June 2021

The Peacock 193

 His face is so beautiful. and there appears to be a light or some kind of radiance, surrounding him.  He would be very young, perhaps twenty, or little more than twenty.  He is wearing white, billowing shining white, like a robe.  His hair appears sort of blond, wavy, framing a broad high cheekboned face and enormous shining dark eyes.  We are looking at each other.  He smiles rather, and I see a certain wisdom behind those eyes, not simply pretty, but beautiful.  I am in the presence of beauty, and I am feeling weak and very very small in this presence of glory.  He approaches me, then stands just inches before me.  

"Who are you?" I hear myself asking.

"You are very troubled, and you have been summoned here."

"Who are you?" I ask again.

"You are in a place here of great conflict, terrestrial and cosmic."

"Who are you?"

"You are under my care and protection.  You will be held secure in my presence."

Again he smiles, and I find myself clinging to him, my arms tight around his waist.

Now I am awake, still in the same chair.  Jesús has woken up and is staring intently at me.  Aaron is softly snoring from the love seat, and Carl is still sound asleep.  Melissa alone is gone and, of course Carol. The cat has also left....

No comments:

Post a Comment