Sunday 24 October 2021

The Peacock 320

 "Hey Sarah", says Aaron.  "How about some Mommy Mommy jokes.

"Not on my phone" she says primly, taking it off the table.

"We can look them up on mine", says Carl, producing his own smartphone.

"Traitor", says Sarah.

Carl begins:

  • Mommy, Mommy! Why are we pushing the car off the cliff?
  • Shut up son, you'll wake your father.
  • Mommy, Mommy! The milkmans here;
  • have you got the money or should I go out and play?
  • Mommy, Mommy! Can I get pregnant?
  • Of course not dear, you are only seven years old.
  • OK boys, same again...
  • Mommy, Mommy! Why is Daddy bent over and crying?
  • Shut up and eat your hot dog!
  • Daddy, Daddy! What is queer?
  • Shut up and unhook my bra.
  • Mommy, Mommy! Daddy's running down the street!
  • Shut up and step on the gas!
  • "Come upstairs, son, like a good boy."
  • "No, Mommy, you'll only throw me down again."
  • Mommy, Mommy! My head hurts!
  • Shut up and get away from the dart board!
  • Mommy, mommy, can I lick the bowl?
  • Shut up and flush.
  • Mommy, mommy, I hate you
  • Shut up or I'll eat you.


No comments:

Post a Comment