Sunday 4 December 2022

The Peacock 717

He has a shadow of a beard, that really trendy look that a lot of middle class gay men wear.  Funny how they always look like clones, as though none of those twinks has ever had an original thought in their pretty little heads.  I wonder if he's come out yet?

"Christopher!" and he beams a smiling warmth more Mediterranean than Nordic.  He still looks almost exactly like his sister, except his eyes are brown, not blue.  A warm amber.  "It is so good to see you!  How are you, man!"

"Good.  What time is it right now where you are?"

"Five in the afternoon.  Where are you?"

"I'm in a huge mansion in the wilderness, about a three hour drive from Vancouver."

"Sounds romantic.  Is it a resort."

"More of a Christian retreat house.  Where are you right now?"

"In my apartment in Stockholm.  I am slowly getting ready to move out."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm coming to stay with you in Vancouver.  Remember?"

"Oh, yes, of course."

"How long are you away on your retreat?"

"When are you thinking of coming?"

"My flight is booked for May 15."

"Then you might want to come here and stay with us here for a while..."


No comments:

Post a Comment