Wednesday 28 December 2022

The Peacock 741

"We also carry", continues Amanda in her resonant reasuring voice,"Sex toys and especially bdsm equipment.  and also regular clothes and stuff."

"How VERY interesting", says Carol.

"In fact", says Amanda, turning to both Jeffery and George, "I think that is where I might have seen the two of you."

"You guys!" says Sarah with shocked laughter.  "I didn't know you had it in you!"

"You don't know what we have had in us", says George, smiling wickedly.

Jeff, who is turning beet red in the face, merely quips, "And you don't want to find out either."

"What do those initials stand for?" says Jesús

"Bondage, dominance, sado-masochism", says Amanda, as though starring in her own infomercial.

Carl quips, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." 

"Have you guys heard of the ultimate S and M relationship?" says Michael.  "The masochist says hurt me, and the sadist says no."

The doorbell is ringing.

"That will be the nurse", says Melissa.  "Now, everybody, behave like adults."

"We are being very adult", says Michael.  

"Almost X rated!" says Carl.

No comments:

Post a Comment