Thursday 8 December 2022

The Peacock 721

 Let me see if I can remember them all:  There's Glen, he's older, really kind and gentle, sort of a mystic, doesn't say much.  There is Michael and His mother Sheila.  They're both older, I think Sheila is in her eighties.  Really strong, interesting lady.  There's Francois, younger in his twenties, a priest.  He is black, his mother is from Rwanda.  There are the two gay priests, now a married couple, George who is filipino  and Jeffery..."

"Wait a minute, did you just say two gay priests?  And they're married to each other?"

"Seems like a long story.  Then there's Matthew, he is older, almost as old as Sheila  and his ex partner, Michael, who I said is Sheila's son..."

"Ex-partner?  How many of them are gay?"

"A few, but not everyone.  Francois is straight as are two of the other three ladies, Maureen and Jennifer, but Sarah is lesbian, and there's a few others, as well, or two anyway, Adam and Lazarus.you'll find yourself very much at home here, I think, Eric."

"Let me think about it, but the answer is probably yes.  Greta says hello, by the way."

"How is her Turkish husband, by the way?"

"Mehmet is good, busy with his work in IT.  Did I tell you, by the way, that he looks just like a Swede?"

"No way."

"Here, just a sec', I'll send you his photo...

After a few seconds, the image appears, a handsome blonde and blue eyed young man...


No comments:

Post a Comment