Saturday 31 December 2022

The Peacock 744

 "Sales are up for just about everything, especially the lingerie.  Peekaboo appears to be making a huge comeback, attributable, I would say to the popularity of burlesque rediscovered.  The gals really enjoy teasing their men."

"And women", says Sarah, dryly.

"Oh yes, and women too", agrees Amanda, chuckling, "we have quite a following of same sex couples", and she appears to be directing her look at George and Jeffery, neither of whom appear ready to budge.

"And my vibrators are selling like hotcakes", and here there is a ripple of laughter throughout the room

"What's this about vibrators and hotcakes", says Matthew returning to his seat

"Oh sit down and never mind", says Sheila.  "Well, you lived?"

"It wasn't that bad."

"Who's next?" says Jennifer.  "Aaron?"

"I'm still good for another month before I get my second shot  I think Glen is the next youngest after me."

"Just by a couple of months", he says, getting up...

No comments:

Post a Comment