Tuesday 13 June 2023

The Peacock 907

 Francois reads, "my name is Oliver.  I am sixteen years old and I am here with my father who is preparing to be a priest.  My father has been very sad and difficult since we arrived here, and has forbidden us to leave the basement of this house.  He has only made allowance that I feed the kitty cat that has come to live here.  She is out most of the time.  Fortunately, the good deacon provided her with food.  Her name is Sheeba and she is a very lovely kitty.  When father is away or asleep I go upstairs to pet her and give her food and water.  She likes to be outside so that's where she does her business.  My father does not like homosexuals, and so he is taking me back to Uganda with him.  He doesn't want me to be corrupted by perverts.  But he's too late.  I haven't told him that his beloved son loves other boys, and I dare not tell him for fear of what he might do to me.  And in Uganda it is very dangerous for people like me.  Here is my email contact if someone could please write to me, and help me return here to Canada as soon as I can.  Thank you


Oliver  

No comments:

Post a Comment