Sunday 12 June 2022

The Peacock 544

 "I totally concur with Angela", says Carl, "And I know this because, as some of you here already know", I was also a hooker.  Not a male sex worker, Sarah.  I was a hooker.  A male ho.  And it was totally degrading.  I completely relate to what Angela said to you".

"You're sure full of surprises today Mr. Vancoevorden", says Matthew.

"But as a male sex worker", says Sarah, "You're experience would be different."

"And you know this because.." says Carl, defiant.

"The politics of patriarchy.  A man can't degrade and exploit another man the way he can a woman."

"Horse shit!" roars Carl.  "Pure and unadulterated horse shit!  And please get over your hatred of men."

"I don't hate men", she says, stammering a little.

"you have no idea what it's like Sarah", says Michael. " Not the slightest, foggiest idea. And as far as men not being able to degrade other men, have you ever heard of buck breaking.  No?  Shall I explain it to you?  Back in the days of slavery.  When a black slave was being defiant, some big white stud would come in and sodomize him in order to break his will, his soul and his spirit  It was very effective.  So, please spare us this politically correct garbage about patriarchy.  I for one am sick of hearing it."

"Okay", she says flatly.  "Now may I continue my story.  "And, please accept my apology, Carl.  I clearly haven't really thought these matters through.  And I didn't know about your experience.  I am really sorry that happened to you.."

No comments:

Post a Comment