Thursday 3 November 2022

The Peacock 688

 October 15.  Well I did it.  Now I have concrete evidence.  I managed to take Lindstrom's photo, and now I have concrete evidence to show Vince that this has not been a set of hallucinations.  I just decided to pack my camera with me next time I was downtown, and as luck had it, there he was again at Hastings and Granville, as though expecting me.  I crossed over to see him, camera in hand, and before he could back away, I already took two shots of him, then he looked at me in a way I could only say was menacing, so Harriet took over, and I said to him in Harriet voice, Why hi there my big gorgeous alien daddykins, how about a nice big smile, honey, can you say, suck my dick honey, and then he just stood there, helpless, his hands slack, at his side, and I took two more of him, then ran off and boarded the first bus home.  How strange that the first two photos didn't turn out, in fact, he wasn't even in them, but when Harriet took over, well, there he is, tall handsome and blonde with a lost and helpless look on his face and his arms slack at his side."

"Too bad we can't see the photos", says Carl.

"Wait a minute", and I start flipping the pages, and out fall two photographs.  Each portraying a tall very handsome blonde man who could only be Lindstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment