Friday 11 November 2022

The Peacock 696

 "One more, please", says Carl.

"Alright, but then we're  done", say I.  "Next day, October 21.

"I saw him again.  and now this is all starting to make sense.  And I am scared shitless.  He was waiting for me, just in front of the house.  I was on my way home from work, and he just said, please can we walk together for a while.  I have things to tell you.

I have been following you all this time, because you have knowledge that was imparted to you at birth, and we have to bring it forth in you.  This is why your life took a self-destructive direction for so many years,  You have been running from your calling, you have been fleeing from your true nature.  You are my son, but I cannot tell you more, because I also have forgotten.  This has been my fate, the fate of many of my companions here.  Our memory of what we are and where we are from, has limits, and we often slip in and out of this.  When I have been remembering, I have been trying to contact you, to also summon you to your true essence, but I am little help, I'm afraid, because I am also often lost and confused.  If you and I can dwell together for a while, then we can also help each other recover, but there is only a small window of time for this, because already I am starting to fade again...

This was when Lindstrom suddenly stopped talking,  He looked suddenly dazed and lost, looked at me oddly, then turned around and walked away from me...


No comments:

Post a Comment