Saturday 26 November 2022

The Peacock 711

 "What exactly is up?" he says.

"I was just on Skype with her, which is why I'm still awake.  She is planning on bringing with her two of her acolytes from Switzerland. She didn't say who, but I told her that if that is her plan, then she should just stay in Switzerland.  We got into quite a fight about it.

"You stood up to her?" says Carl, incredulous.

"I am sick and tired of being that woman's puppet.  Carl, these last few days have been quite an eye opener for me, but among other things, we have to start putting a stop on Mother.  She will only respond to brute force, I'm afraid."

"You don't know how relieved I am to hear you say that, Mel."

"She has gotten away with far too much."

"So what did she say?"

"She started yelling and screaming and threatening, but I just told her that if she does not come alone, then not to consider herself welcome here."

"She is determined to take over, as usual."

"I did remind her that this house is in your name, and that what you say goes, so she will have to reckon with her dear little son."

"With help from her dear little daughter."

"That is already implied.  What wonderful cheese..."

No comments:

Post a Comment