Monday 7 November 2022

The Peacock 692

 "And what was this about him being Kenny's father?" say I.  "Really strange, because they would have been around the same age."

"Ever hear of the Nephilim?" says Carl.

"They were...?" says Francois.

"They were hybrids of angels and human beings that apparently were descended from angelic visitors before the Flood."

"And", says Francois, "They were very tall. They were giants."

"Well, Kenny", say I, "Was no nepha whatchamacallit.  He was normal height.  And I don't think Lindstrom was any angel."

"Do you think the guy in the tow photographs was really the same as the guy you saw more than twenty years ago?" says Francois.

They might have just been doppelgangers", says Carl, "You're right, it's better that we keep rational heads about all this.  But what a humdinger of a story, eh?"

"I want to know two things" say I.  "What, if anything did this guy Lindstrom have to do with Kenny's death.  And what is my ex-wife's role in this, since she seemed to also know about him.."

No comments:

Post a Comment