Thursday 10 November 2022

The Peacock 695

 "Here's October 20", say I.

"What a day.  I think I'm finally feeling a little more together after yesterday.  Still can't figure it out.  Vince says he has never seen anything like it.  He actually had the foresight to record everything and I just replayed it a couple of times,.  He had me under hypnosis, second tine, and I still don't remember what happened.  but this is what I said, or what came out of my mouth while I was under.

This is my son and my servant through whom I am speaking.  You do not and cannot know me.  My provenance is not a place, nor a time, but perhaps what you would call a dimension.  We walk among you, and we watch, monitor and supervise you  You are our children and we are your servants, and you have made a dangerous mess of what we have given you, and now we are calling you to account  You do not know who you are, and if you knew you would not be able to bear it.  You are not merely highly intelligent simians, but the product of a process of a highly selective breeding that happened before what you call time.

You, humans, homo sapiens sapiens have the highest calling on this planet and one of the highest in your known universe, and you have fallen from so great a height that very few will ever be restored to your original purity.  And so shall many perish.  The catastrophe that is enveloping this planet, this most beautiful jewel in the cosmos, will soon work its tragic end.  many will perish, and the few that survive will reconnect with their ancestral calling and will become the instruments of healing and recovery for your earth, to which you were all originally called."

No comments:

Post a Comment