Monday 16 January 2023

760

 "Tristan has mentioned that he also saw some unusual phenomena while staying with you.  He didn't go into a lot of detail, but did mention about some mysterious visitor he used to encounter.

"Tall blond and very handsome Nordic looking man?" says Carl.

"As a matter of fact, yes.  They used to have conversations out in the forest trail."

"What kinds of conversations?" say I.

"Mostly about his purpose being there.  He was told repeatedly that his stay would be short, that he was running from other things, other realities by staying there.  Have you met this guy?"

"We just know of him", says Carl.

"Wait a minute", says Jennifer.  "I've also seen him."

"Oh, really?" says Carl.

"Just once.  Last year.  In fact, I did see him speaking to Tristan at the time.  I was out walking on the trails and there they were, just maybe fifty feet ahead of me.  I became curious, so I hurried over to see who it was.  When I got there, he was gone, and it was just Tristan, standing by a cedar tree.  I asked him who he was talking to and he just said there was no one there.  I didn't know if he was lying, decided to leave it be, and we walked back together talking about random things...


No comments:

Post a Comment