Thursday 23 February 2023

The Peacock 798

 "As the newcomer here", says Amanda, "I was wondering if someone could give a little background."

"I concur", says Tommy.  "This is all getting a little too curious."

"I can fill in a few blanks", says Michael.  "Some of us here, Adam, or Jason should I say, Lazarus, me, Matthew, Sheila and Glen were all together in a similar kind of community on Vancouver Island, in Saanich near Victoria.  We were called the Community of the Transfiguration.  The buildings and grounds were a former convent, then it was ceded over to the community's founder, Chris, and we had to leave about ten years ago because the land had been sold for development and we had nowhere else to go.  There is apparently a mysterious, uncharted island nearby.   No one seems to know it exists, which is itself quite perplexing, but apparently, if this place exists, then it is also the location of yet another huge mansion.  But that other place seems to be a portal to another dimension.  I wish I could say more, but apparently Adam, or Jason, was possibly stranded there for a while.  I wish I could say more, but that's about all any of us know about the place.  We have in the past hosted people who had been there, but for the most part, their memories had been erased, and they really couldn't tell us anything, apart from dreams that kept repeating on them, and each one was having the same kind of dream.  Chris, the leader of our community, appeared to know more about the place, possibly a lot more, but he had been sworn to secrecy, and no one could pry from him one single word about the place.

"Oh my God", says Jason.  Oh...My....God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment