Saturday 25 February 2023

The Peacock 800

 "The thing is, if I don't tell it now, I could forget and not be able to recover anything.  At least now I have witnesses.  Let's see, where to begin.  Yes, we were out on this week long drunk in Victoria, then in a gay bar downtown this tall super handsome blonde guy picks me up and I end up going for a ride with him in his car.  I assumed we were going back to his place, but we kept driving and driving, well into Saanich, almost as far as Sydney, then he turned on a side road.  I began to get really nervous.  You see, we had neither of us uttered a single word to each other all through the drive.  Then we went through some forest, and finally stopped at a beach somewhere.  He got out of the car, then opened my door, and I got out as well.  Of course, I was starting to wonder if he was some kind of psycho murderer.  We walked together to the water's edge where with his hand he made a kind of strange signal.  Then he walked back to the car.  I heard the door slam and the motor starting and he drove away.  I really didn't know what to do, but I just stood there at the water's edge, as though completely frozen.  Then I noticed something like a boat appear coming towards me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment