Monday 27 February 2023

The Peacock 802

 That was when this incredibly beautiful boy suddenly appeared.  He couldn't have been more than sixteen.  Welcome, he said to me, holding out both his hands in welcome.  He was very simply dressed, jeans and a white collarless shirt.  He looked rather like a younger version of me, but way more beautiful.  I placed both my hands in his, then he led me gently by the arm to the big mansion.  We sat down at a table in the dining room, a very sumptuous and elegant place and huge, where there was waiting for me a plate of bread and cheese, some fruit, a couple of oranges, an apple and some grapes, and a small glass of wine.  It was all incredibly delicious.  The boy sat with me at the table, quietly watching as I ate. We never spoke once to each other, but he appeared to be communicating to me telepathically.  He simply said that he was guardian and lord of this place, that it was a portal between dimensions, and that they had rescued me just in  the nick of time, as I was about to commit some particularly costly errors that would have  created a butterfly effect of unparalleled global devastation.  Then he spoke the first words since he greeted me.  It is time for you to sleep.  Let me lead you up to your bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment