Sunday 30 July 2023

The Peacock 954

 Do you think they'll leave you alone?" say I.

"The Roman Catholic Hierarchy is composed of snivelling, odious little cowards that would sacrifice our Blessed Mother herself in order to keep hidden from public view their sick and perverted agendas.  His Grace the venerable Abbot will not dare bother me again.  Now that I've left the church they have no power over me."

"Now what are you going to do?" says Carl.

"I will say this much.  Ever since your sister rescued me from pope Douglas, I finally feel the presence of God in my life.  I can only move forward, and I really want it to be with you guys.

"Even after you've found a nice job?" say I.

"Will you still love me tomorrow", sings Carl.

"As far as getting a job is concerned, it's going to be wait and see.  But for me, that is the responsible thing to do.  But the outcome is not in my hands but in God's."

"True words, Brother Francois", says Carl, "Very true words."

"Should we get going?" say I.

"Yes", says Francois.  "It's almost two thirty.  We're meeting her at three?  Then we'd better get moving..."

No comments:

Post a Comment