Thursday 5 August 2021

The Peacock 243

 "This weekend, Jim wants me to help him do some renos in the dining room, nothing fancy, he just wants to widen the doorway.  I say, why not.  He seems to think it will help make me more masculine.  But what he doesn't know is that I have always enjoyed pounding nails, every bit as much as I enjoy making chocolate brownies and eating them.

Funny, how so many different people have asked me if I want to change my gender, but I am not going there.  I am Kenny and Harriet both, sometimes even at the same time.  Not Kenny OR Harriet.  Kenny AND Harriet.  Truth is, I know people who have gone through the full surgery, well, one anyway.  Dinah is her name now.  She basically hooked in order to save up the money for the surgery.  Now she's a travel agent living in Victoria with her husband and two adopted sons.  I only saw her once after the surgery.  She looked okay, not quite flawless, and like with so many changes, there will always remain those few rough edges that will betray you as the male you were born as, no matter what you do to hide them.  But I would say she is definitely a woman now. 

Me, I won't even get my tits done.  I don't want any alterations.  I don't want to lose Kenny, who is not necessarily me, but part of me?  But which part?

I really don't understand gender.  I don't think anyone does, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment