Tuesday 10 August 2021

The Peacock 248

 "What would you like to know?"

"Are you still in contact with her?"

"I don't even know if she's still alive.  I haven't seen her in at least twenty years."

"Is there a story there?" I ask.

"You love asking that question", Carl says, still smiling.

"Glad to see that you can take it as well as dish it out.  So tell me."

"Stella was already living with AIDS when she first took me under her wing.  But she managed to keep herself healthy for quite a while, and I think she might have lucked into some of the new anti-retro virals they were already producing.  She still worked, but very carefully.

"Were you living with her?"

"Almost.  I said she became like my mom, so I had a key to her place.  I also helped screen some of her tricks, and when she was pulling, I would hang out as security."

"What was that like?"

"Pretty boring.  All her regulars were pretty high ranking citizens, and had I yielded to temptation I could have had quite a few pages pf scandal and ruined not a few reputations.  She specialized in  domination.  And only three poeple knew that the mayor enjoyed being tied up and spanked..."

No comments:

Post a Comment