Monday 16 August 2021

The Peacock 254

 "Now, of course, Ahmed and I did have a gentleman's agreement.  He wouldn't betray me to Mom if I didn't betray him.  This created a kind of a nervous bond between us.  He didn't go into a lot of detail about what he did with Stella.  She did that instead.  In fact, whether I wanted to hear it or not (and sometimes I did, I found her tremendously entertaining) Stella would go into florid detail about each and everyone of her tricks.  How they looked naked, the size of their penis, how much noise they made when they came, How much they whimpered while she was spanking them, whether or not she might consider doing any of them for free (she did like a few of them).  Not once did I mention to her that Ahmed was my stepfather.  I found her so frightening, formidable and terrifying, that that became my single weapon, my single bulwark against her.  But I couldn't get free from her.  I was in her thrall.  I was one of Jupiter's moons.

"I confessed openly to Ahmed about my drugs and forays into prostitution.  It was really because of his kind and patient listening that I felt supported by him to get out of it.  I think we were giving each other peer support, in a way  Really, I think in the last six months, I only continued to  hang out at Stella's in order to continue my friendship with my stepfather.  At home, we almost never spoke to each other.  No one suspected anything.  But I even in a way came to love him."

"And that's why she banished you", I say.

"One does not make a fool of the Queen of the Universe and not expect consequences.  More chocolate chips?"


No comments:

Post a Comment