Thursday 12 August 2021

the Peacock 250

 "So", says I, "What were the first words to come popping out of her mouth?"

"'Do you happen to know where you are right now, young man?'" Only she said it in Dutch."

"And how did you reply".

"'Yeah, I'm at Stella's.  Come in and meet her.'  I said it in English, by the way, because the other benefit of hanging out with her was total English immersion."

"'I will do no such thing, young man.  You are coming home with me.  Right now.'  She always called me young man if she was particularly wroth with me.  So, I answered, 'yeah, you and which army.  I turned eighteen last week so legally I am no longer a child and no longer under your authority.'  So she said, 'we'll see about that.'  Then out comes Stella, all decked out in a black leather bustier, but cut away around the nipples, leaving nothing to the imagination, black stockings and high leather boots, with stiletto heels, natch.  They did call her Stella Stiletto.  

"'And who is that?' My mom yelled, so I turned to Stella and said, 'Hey Stella, this is my mom, Astrid, and please forgive her rudeness, she is not used to hookers, I'm afraid.'

"'I happen to be looking for Father Said', my mother said.  Said Stella, 'he will be out presently, I believe he is still putting his pants on.  And by the way", extending her hand, she said, "my name is Stella...'"


No comments:

Post a Comment