Monday 23 October 2023

The Peacock 1039

 "You're both welcome!" calls Francois from the living room as Carl and I are already at table, shoveling delicious stir fry into our craws.

"Thank you Francois", I call back.

"Ditto", says Carl

"So, how did you like Wreck Beach?" say I.

"It's a beautiful place."

"With or without the naked people?

"Not a fair question.  And anyway not all the bodies there are young or beautiful.  Most of them pretty ordinary, some are downright hideous."

"Not much different from the folks we'd see in the shopping mall, only naked?"

"Something like that.  But they weren't all naked."

"You said you took off all your clothes", say I, testing. "what was that like?"

"A bit weird.  Like you I'm Not all that modest, but it still felt kind of strange.  But I also wasn't wearing sunscreen so I didn't want to take chances.  How about you Chris?  Have you ever gone naked at Wreck Beach?"

"Three times."

"Three times?"

"Three times..."


No comments:

Post a Comment