Sunday 22 October 2023

The Peacock 1038


Chuck wanted us to sleep together before leaving town the next morning for a tree planting job on the Island.  his idea was that, since dad was away, he could sleep with me.  I thought different.  We continued talking about it while eating together at the kitchen table.  There was no way I was going to show such disrespects for the man who sired and raised me and with such extraordinary car and common sense.  Church appeared to get it and so I put him to bed in kenny's room next to mine.  It worked out okay.  Curiously, we said nothing about our three encounters at Wreck Beach, whether out of tact or embarrassment or  bit of both.  Chuck was the first and only man with whom I had ever had sex, an experience even more intensely frightening that it was intensely pleasurable.

Francois is reclined as usual on the  sofa with his laptop.  "I left you guys a whole mess of food on top of the stove", he says, briefly looking up from his screen and before we can even say thank you, Carl and I are both in the kitchen where I am  loading up two large plates with Francois' delicious stir fry...

No comments:

Post a Comment