Friday 27 October 2023

The Peacock 1043

 "Not much to tell.  When I was in the forest today I felt the presence of God very strong, and it seemed to just completely fill me."  I am not going to mention the tongues or the singing.  Erik may not be ready for this.  He doesn't look skeptical.  Sort of receptive.

"And now your life is changed forever", he says smiling, but not quite sarcastically.

"I guess time will tell."

"So what are you guys up to tonight."

"I think we're going to be signing off soon.  We just finished eating, Carl and I, and I imagine he's with Francois right now in the living room."

"They both seem very interesting."

"They are both very interesting."

"Carl's a millionaire?"

"He inherited quite a mound of money from his father.  His great grandfather built this huge mansion where he is living and now Carl and his sister are the sole proprietor's.  Tomorrow his mother will be flying in from Switzerland in order to commandeer the place.  She of course will be in quarantine for fourteen days.  Carl really wants to get out of there."

"Has he become...I don't know...sort of a sugar daddy to you?  I know that seems weird, especially because he's so young."

"He's pushing forty."

"I thought fhe was younger than me."

"How old are you now?"

"Thirty-three."

"You don't at all look it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment