Sunday 1 October 2023

1017

"I wonder if she knows Chelsea", say I.

"you mean...sure, why not", says Carl.

"We could introduce them", says Francois.

"Or maybe not", say I

"So, what are we all doing for the rest of the day", says Carl

"I'm taking off."

"The woods?" says Carl

"Maybe."

"Wreck Beach?"

"Maybe not."

"Isn't that the famous nudist beach", says Francois.

"Yes indeed", says Carl.  "Hey, here's an idea.  let's all go suntanning in the nude at Wreck Beach."

"Maybe not", say I.

"Party pooper."

"There is nothing keeping you from going", say I.  "But I have too much to do and this place is full of distractions if you know what I don't mean.  Thanks for the great sandwiches, by the way."

"Would you like another?".

"If I wasn't so full.  I am tuning into a fat pig from all the great food you were feeding me last week."

"And you want to get your beach body back", says Carl.

"Well, maybe."

"So that you can bare it all with pride at Wreck Beach", says Francois, laughing devilishly.

"Or maybe not..."

No comments:

Post a Comment