Wednesday 3 November 2021

The Peacock 330

 "Are you blushing, Carl?" says Aaron. "oh, you are!  Look at his face turn cherry red!" and now we are all laughing again and so is Carl, but indeed now very red in the face.

"Nothing really happened, actually.  He asked Stella some questions, but seemed rather too focused on the fact that she still had her dick.  Then he wanted to know about what I did with my various tricks, but didn't seem to believe me when I said I was retired.   Then he asked me, with Stella's permission, if we could go up in one of her spare bedrooms for him to try me out.  I refused, and actually, I got so grossed out, that I got up and left."

"You turned down sex with Dan Savage?" says Tommy.

"And the following week he wrote a very nasty column about me.  Vindictive old queen."

"And one more time a whole sentence just jumped and inserted itself in the previous paragraph.  This laptop is so frustrating!" says Aaron.

"I could have a look at it when we get home", Carl says.

"No, that one is in my apartment, where I am still struggling over it at this very moment, while simultaneously finishing my cup of coffee with you guys out here in the Toolies.  The spellcheck is also pretty lame."

"Shall we head back soon?" says Sarah..

"Wait a minute", Carl says.  Weren't you going to tell us something about how your ministry got started, and then the conversation went totally sideways.?"

"

No comments:

Post a Comment