Thursday 11 November 2021

The peacock 337

" Oh yes, and early the next morning one of the brothers saw you naked, and in fact, followed you to your bedroom when you were leaving the bathroom.  Nothing untoward happened between you.  That would be George, the Filipino guy."

I am quiet and flabbergasted, and really have to struggle at finding an answer with which to dignify all this now coming from Aaron.

"How did you find out all this?"

"It just gets revealed to me.  I sit in front of my laptop, and hey presto, out it comes."

"That is truly amazing.  And truly creepy."

"Well, now you can say you have a friend who knows you very very well.  Oh, and should I tell you about your ex wife, Greta and your young brother-in-law, Erik."

"That is truly enough for me, and yeah, I believe you.  What about Father Griffin?"

"What about him?"

"Have you really known him, on the other side, I mean."

"In rather a different form.  His other name was Donald Dodman, and he never did find redemption, unlike Robert.  He just got worse and worse, left the priesthood, left the church, got married to some poor loser young enough to be his grandson, then croaked.  Altogether, a miserable piece of work, who hurt an awful lot of people.  A complete narcissist and a likely sociopath."

No comments:

Post a Comment