Monday 8 November 2021

The Peacock 335

 We are just leaving the town.  It is nice being behind the steering wheel again.  The town quickly gives way to forest and the green is so intense I can barely look at it.

"So you are writing us".

Aaron replies, "Think of me as a resident historian."

"You're not making this up?"

"It's already there.  I just simply think of you guys and it all sort of unfolds."

"So, what is going to happen when we get back to the mansion."

"We're going to know that once we arrive."

"You don't premeditate anything?"

"How can I premeditate what I don't have any control over?" says Aaron.

"Do you dream a lot?"

"Vividly.  You?"

"It's like living in two different realms, for  me."

"Me too."

"Aaron, tell me something, please?"

"Sure."

"Could we be dreaming about each other?"  Right now, I mean?""

"Who knows?"

No comments:

Post a Comment