Saturday 13 November 2021

The Peaock 339

 "Why did you stop the car?  We're due back at the house.  In fact, we're running late."

"Aaron, I'm sorry, I have to go look in that cabin."

"After what happened?"

"I feel drawn there.  In fact, I feel called there.  I don't know why.  But it feels like something important.  Look, you can wait in the car if you want.  You don't have to go in with me."

Aaron pauses, quiet, as though thinking, or praying hard.

"No, I think I'm supposed to be accompanying you.  Is that okay?"

""Yes, please, I'd like very much for you to come with me."

"First, we'll pray.  "Father God, we call on you, the Holy Trinity, and your Angels to guide and protect us.  May we enter this place covered with the blood of Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, and protected by the full armour of God.  May Satan flee at our advance.  In the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Risen Saviour and Lord.  Amen

"Amen", I echo, feeling suddenly invigorated and full of joy.  "Let's go..."



No comments:

Post a Comment