Friday 11 February 2022

The Peacock 424

 It is taking me longer than usual to fall asleep, and I can understand why, with all the excitement today, plus this latest revelation or two from reading Kenny's diary with Carl tonight.  I almost want to turn on the light and go through his journal to see what other clues he has left, especially about that elegant stranger who appeared to be stalking him.  And he already seemed to know this guy, but where?  A handsome man dressed in beige slacks and a peacock blue dress shirt.  Very elegant,  and handsome.  But, where have I seen that image before?  Because I have seen those slacks and that shirt worn by a handsome and elegant looking man.  I am sure of this, but I cannot think of where...

I must have dozed off.  Microdream?  A peacock.  That's all I can remember.  I forgot to close the curtains, the moonlight is shining in and I think I just want to lie awake and look at the soft moonlight that brightens the floor under the window.   And again, Francois´ smile.  That man has a beautiful smile.  Am I falling in love?   With a priest?  I thought I had a crush on Carl, but he is really my brother, and I love him like I would love my own brother, if I had a brother.  Well, I am an only child, but I love Carl, even if I have only known him for less than four days.  I am turning into a lump of soft dough in the hands of others, it would appear.  But that has always been one of my more inconvenient traits.  I do fall in love easily.  Way too easily, and that moonlight is just so pleasantly dazzling...

No comments:

Post a Comment