Sunday 13 February 2022

The Peacock 426

 I cannot get back to sleep, but I don't want to just lie here either.  The bedsheet is a lovely shade of crimson maroon, and the blanket is a rich dark blue, sapphire, or dare I say peacock.  Like the colour of the shirt worn by Kenny's stalker.  Where have I seen that shirt before?  The bedspread is white, with a rich texture of woven thread covering it throughout.  I cannot comfortably lie here.  I have to get up.  Now. Right now, and suddenly I am standing by the bed.  Usually I just lie there, one or two, two hours, three hours longer if I feel like it.  Today, no.  I have to get moving, and I don't even know why I am suddenly so restless.  I have had enough sleep.  Just enough and didn't wake up once in the night, not even to go to the bathroom.

A quick shower, followed by a quick shave, brushing my teeth and then returning naked to my room, or Carl's room.  And I still don't care who sees me naked.  Clean shirt, just this white T shirt should do.  I am not dressing to impress.  And my very faded blue jeans.  Not fashionably torn.  I hate that look.  And now the sun is fully risen and the day outside is a riot of colour and bird noise.  No socks today.  Sandals should do just fine, but really I want to go barefoot.  Would anyone mind?  There is only one way to find out.   

I open the door, and there is Carl, dressed only in the briefest red bikini briefs that are almost identical in shade to my bedsheets, and he clearly has an erection,  I try not to notice and he smiles sweetly with a gentle "Good morning, Christopher", as he heads into the bathroom, leaving the door open as I hear him already peeing into the toilet.  Well, where else would he pee...?

No comments:

Post a Comment