Thursday 28 July 2022

590

 I speak up: "Twice I have seen a peacock near the magnolia, and on occasion I have heard them  And just today, when we came back from lunch, I had a nap down here on this couch, here, and I dreamed I saw two men in white, each seated in one of the two armchairs here"

"And I also dreamed of a man in white", says Sarah.  "Could anyone please explain to us just what is going on in this place?"

"I only wish I knew how to answer", says Carl.  I haven't seen or heard anything, and, Mel, how about you?"

"No.  Nothing", she says.  "But sometimes this whole place feels kind of strange, creepy sometimes, other times, electric with some kind of energy."

"And they have also appeared in Cosme's journal", says Aaron.

"It seems as though we are being watched", says Carl.

"Protected, I'd say", says Glen.

"Has anyone else here", says Carl,  "Heard or seen anything unusual."

I notice that Adam is struggling to open his mouth to say something, then a strange sound, like a sort of grunt and a groan, slips out of his mouth, then he falls silent.

"Adam", says Carl, "You were going to say something?"

Adam doesn't answer, but his eyes are wide and he appears truly frightened about something...

No comments:

Post a Comment