Monday 10 April 2023

The Peacock 844

 "Could Mel fit into your household along with her big brother?"

"I don't see why not.  Eric will be coming as well, but Dad's office could easily be turned into a sleeping room, or even a full bedroom."

"One step at a time", says Carl.

"Agreed", concurs Melissa.

"Agreed", say I.  Naomi approaches Carl.

"I just emailed you Cynthia's contact information.  I already talked to her today.  She says she might have time Monday if you both would like to meet with her."

"Cynthia?"

"Another mysterious relative of ours.  She is a descendent of my great grandfather's younger brother.  She  was born in Vancouver, but her Mom moved here from Holland."

George and Jeff return, now dressed in jeans and T shirts, no makeup and their masculine shoulders still festooned with their pink feather boas....


No comments:

Post a Comment