Thursday 20 April 2023

The Peacock 854

 "Oh my God!" says Jason, formerly known as Adam.  "Oh my God!"

"Yes", say I, "It's all making sense.  And this makes me really need to talk to Greta."

"Or to her brother", says Carl, "Could he be in on this"

"That's probably why he's coming to see me."

"I'm sure we'll have some questions for him when we meet him at the airport", says Francois.

"We?" says Carl, "Yes, but of course, Francois.  You are coming with us tomorrow."

"I wouldn't dream of missing out."

"I agree", say I.  "We seem to be much stronger when it's us three."

"How about you guys", says Carl, passing Jason and Lazarus the chocolate chips.

"It might be a bit crowded?" says Lazarus.

"I'd rather wait a few days", says Jason.  "This has all been very intense, and I need time to digest."

"That makes good sense", concurs Francois.  "Chris, do you want to continue reading?  This is altogether fascinating..."

No comments:

Post a Comment