Saturday 15 April 2023

The Peacock 849

 "Ready", say I, having just opened to the last ten pages or so of Kenny's diary.  "I just had coffee with Lindstrom.  And it turns out that his name is indeed Lindstrom.  Funny how it happened.  I had stepped outside the house for a walk, and there he was, lurking on the other side of the street.  I was about to go all Harriet on him..."

"Harriet?" says Lazarus.

"Harriet was Kenny's female alter ego.  Whenever he took on that persona, it diminished Lindstrom's power over him such that he had to go away.  Otherwise, Kenny was completely vulnerable to him, and very much under his power."

"That is really interesting", says Jason.  "Anima and animus".

"You know your Jung", says Carl.

"In our library at the Place of  the Transfiguration, we had a massive library, including all of Jung's collected writings.  I read and studied them intensively."

"Read on, Chris", says Carl...

No comments:

Post a Comment