Saturday 8 April 2023

The Peacock 842

 "I was basically sheltering and looking after Stephen, who was a friend of Kenny's.  He was working as a hooker in drag at the time, just in his early twenties.  He basically stalked me and followed me round until I let him stay with me for a while.  I also saw him perform on stage a couple of times before he hung up his heels.  He wasn't bad actually."

"You are full of surprises", says Carl.

"Aren't we all?"

"How often does this happen here?" says Amanda.

"First time", says Melissa, without enthusiasm.

"You're worried about Mom", says Carl.

"This is not going to go over well with her at all."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I loved it", she says, "They were both incredible."

"Well", says Carl, "We are not censoring anything or anybody just to please our Mommy Dearest."

"Agreed", replies his sister in a nea whisper.  "but then, whose funeral is it going to be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment