Friday 29 September 2023

The Peacock 1015

 It was actually that same day that Greta caught us on the bed together.  We weren't having sex, this has never happened between Erik and me.  But we were both dozing side by side, fully clothed on top of the bed, Erik cuddling with me like a very trusting and very innocent child.  I don't know what Greta must have been thinking.  The next morning, while I was still on top of the bed sleeping, greta was gone.  Today when we are on Skype, I am going to ask him about it.  Well, I'm going to try.  Apparently, their mother was just about to pass away, and Greta wanted to conclude arrangements between us.  She had left on the table a document, signing over to me entirely the apartment, already completely paid for.  At least if I sell it now I can get full equity and that could come very close to a cool million.  And I can expect another five million on the sale of the house, which I am still not ready to sell.  The equity from the apartment can pay the annual property taxes as well as keep me alive otherwise....

No comments:

Post a Comment