Tuesday 19 September 2023

The Peacock 1005

 And now this email from Laura, my supervisor:


"Hello Christopher


I hope you are well these days.  Just a heads up.  We have just closed the Haven because of covid restrictions, and will likely remain closed for at least another year or until conditions otherwise improve.  I understand that you have CERB benefits till October, so I would recommend that you seek another position.  This is for all of us very sad and disturbing news, and this pandemic has upended everything. I understand that some of the hospitals are hiring, so that might be an open door for you.


It was a huge pleasure working with you, you have such an amazing and intuitive approach with patients in distress.  You will be a blessing wherever you find yourself.  Count on us for a glowing reference.   Please keep in touch.


all the best


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment