Friday 1 September 2023

The Peacock 987

"So", says Carl, as Francois hands him a few more of his luscious red grapes, "Has anyone here ever believed he has a uterus?"

"Not that I can remember", says François. 

"I used to sometimes wish that I could get pregnant and give birth", say I.

"No way", says Carl. 

"Have you ever craved pickles and ice cream?", says Francois.

"I didn't say I've ever been in the family way."

"Maybe you're a little bit trans", says Carl.

"Not exactly.  But I can't say that I really relate to being a male.  Or to gender."

"That is interesting", says Francois.  "And who is this Joan Rivers who directed that movie."

"The Rabbit Test?" I reply.  "She was a comedienne.  She's dead now.  She had quite a nasty reputation, she seemed to hate everybody."

"The Queen of Mean", says Carl.  You should have heard her Liz Taylor fat jokes."

"Who's that", says François."

"She would have been a little bit before your time.  

"She also had some choice things to say about Madonna", say I.

"Such as?" says Carl

"Touched for the very first time tonight.  The only thing that woman can do like a virgen is have a kid in a stable..by an unknown father." And now we are all roaring with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment