Monday 11 September 2023

The Peacock 997

 I am curious about her business card.  Here is her name, Chelsea Winston, hair artist and pilgrim of life.  Her phone number.  Her email.  And a blogsite, tited "my mother's keeper."

I will tell them later, but I am curious about her blog.  Easy to find on my phone, but everything is easy to find on a phone these days, it contains absolutely everything, including my soul.  We are all quiet for now in the van while the City of Vancouver whizzes past us.  I really don't give a damn about this house that Carl wants us to look at, and as far as I'm concerned I am not moving anywhere and certainly not out to New Westminster.   I really feel, and likely am behaving, like a sullen, pouty and balky child being dragged along by dad.  not far really from some real childhood experiences.  He seemed to always want to to have me along with him, and I often spent more time in the church with him than what might be considered healthy for a growing child.

I have decided to scroll down to Chelsea's first post.  Two years ago, almost to the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment