Saturday 10 February 2024

The Peacock 1145

 "You mentioned that your last memory was in Saanich?" say I.

"I was on a beach with this kid who had brought me there"

"Can you describe the kid?"

"I would say, no more than sixteen,  Beautiful, beautiful boy, very calm, gentle and super articulate, seemed to have the wisdom of a very old man.  He was dressed plainly, white shirt, faded blue jeans.  i can't remember what he said so much as his presence.  He had real presence."

"Francois", say I, "Do you have Jason's contact information?"

"I do as a matter of fact."

"I think he needs to be part of this conversation."

"Jason?" says Chuck, now clearly baffled and a little bit alarmed.

"A friend of ours.  He might be able to fill in some gaps for you.  Would you like to meet him?"

"Well, yes, I would imagine."

"Ï'll get hold of him today", says Francois...

No comments:

Post a Comment