Monday 19 February 2024

The Pesacock 1155

 "What do we have on for the rest of the day", says Carl.

Ah...Togetherness.  That's what it is all about.  And now Francois and I both are being swallowed alive together in Carl's  whirlpool of neediness.  I don't know about Francois but I seem to have accepted it, and yes I even enjoy it.  Including Carl's relentless crush on me and his poorly disguised little fits of jealousy.  Stick a fork in me...I'm done!

"I've never seen Stanley Park, you know", says Francois.

"You know", says Carl, "Neither have I.  "Chris?"

"Your wish is my command."

"Is Georgia Street the best route for driving there?"

"We are walking", say I.

"No way!"

"We are walking" says Francois, with a light chuckle.

"Hey two against one isn't fair."

"But inevitable when we are three", says Francois with a big smile on his face....

No comments:

Post a Comment