Monday 12 February 2024

The Peacock 1147

 "Who is this friend of yours?" says Chuck

"Jason lived with us for several years.  He and some others actually lived in that Christian community you visited before you disappeared and lost your memory.  In fact, you might even have met some of them", says Francois.

"What did he say about his experience?"

"Better that you hear it from his own lips. I will send him a text today and see if we can get him down to visit for a few days before you take off.  When did you say you are returning to Australia?"

"That's still up in the air thanks to this bloody pandemic.  "Can we touch base in a day or two?"

"We certainly can.  I imagine you are going to be quite busy", say I.

"Not extraordinarily busy.  A lot of my work is simply hanging out.  In fact, if you guys have time, I would love to show you our office..."


No comments:

Post a Comment